Manicure Tips at Home in Urdu
A manicure is a professional method to clean your hands, nails and cuticles. Manicure keeps your hands neat and clean. Hands are the prominent part of the body and also observed by others. Clean and trimmed nails make your hands beautiful. Like other parts of the body your hands need proper care and treatment.
Nail painting is so popular now days and it’s a fun for some people. But the nail paint looks pretty only if your nails are neat and trimmed. If you don’t take care of your hands then wrinkles will be the result. We are giving you some “Manicure Tips” for your beautiful hands. You can try these tips in your home.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
- First of all wash your hands with a good soap then make them dry. Remove your nail polish with the help of nail polish remover.
- Cut your nails and give them a shape with the help of nail filer.
- Add sugar in three Tbs of oil and mix these ingredients well. Massage gently with this oil for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your hands with plain water. Don’t use soap or hand wash to wash your hands.
- Keep your hands in Luke warm water for five minutes. After that massage your hands and nails with massage cream or lotion. At the end push back the edges of your nails with the cuticle pusher.
- Apply scrub on your hands and massage for 10 minutes.
- Take some drops of lemon juice and clean your cuticles with it.
- Dip the towel in warm water for 30 sec then wrap it around your hands for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Apply moisturizing lotion on your hands.
- Now apply a beautiful nail polish of shining color on your nails.
- You can also decorate your nails with beautiful and new styles of nail painting. Many artificial nails and nail polishes are also available in the market.
- Manicure is a good treatment for the healthy nails and hands. The products used during manicure hydrate and exfoliate the skin of your hands. So, there is no need to go to the parlor and spent a lot of money for getting a manicure.
- Hands problems like chipped & weak nails, infections and cracks are very common. So you should have manicure on regular basis to avoid all these problems and to make your skin glowing.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Contact Lenses and Eye Care
Basically Contact Lenses are used to replace eye glasses but some contact lenses are also used to change the colour of eye and to update your personality with a glamorous touch.
Laser Hair Removal: Benefits and Effects
Laser is one of the wonders of recent medical science and today laser hair removal is one of the most sought services around the world. Hair is indeed a blessing and an essential element of a person’s personality.
Eye Care: How to Soothe Tired Eyes ?
A person’s eyes are very sensitive. Things can hit them unexpectedly or they can be poked, rubbed or irritated and sometimes they just get tired. There are many reasons of being tired eyes.
Skin Care Tips in Urdu | Get Rid of Dark Circles
It’s a misperception in most of our females that all the products in the market can make change in their skin but in actual it does not really happens. It is mandatory to find out the reason which is causing problems like dark circles and blackness on the face and then use the specific creams or face skin improvement medicines, so that it should be cured properly.
Bridal Beauty | Beauty Tips for Brides
This beauty tips in Urdu section has many useful things for women. This will provide important information to add to the bridal beauty. Check these beauty tips for brides and follow the instructions in order to make the event of your marriage a memorable day for all.