Lips are the most soft and sensitive part of the face. Everybody wants pink and soft lips. Dark and chapped lips are Common lip problems. Dark lips problem caused by the use of cheap and low quality products. Sometimes toothpaste can also make your lips dark and dry. So be careful while purchasing toothpaste. Medication can also be the reason of dark lips.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
We are giving you some easy and inexpensive homemade lips care tips to make your lips pink and soft.
- Find out the reasons of lip problems. Factors like exposure to dry air or dry weather, dehydration, exposure to sunlight and sometimes medications can cause lips problems.
- You should remove your lipstick before going to sleep daily.
- Apply Vaseline on your lips daily to make them soft.
- Take care of your diet and make healthy food supplement a part of your diet. Avoid excessive intake of coffee and tea because of their bad effect on lips.
- You can also make balm at home. Take one tablespoon cranberry sauce juice and mix it in 2 tablespoon Vaseline. Apply it daily on your lips.
- Lemon juice also helps you to lighten the lips color.
- Rub rose petals on your lips to make them pink.
- Mix minced alum, rose water and 4 drops of lemon juice and apply this mixture on your lips.
- Add some drops of lemon juice in milk cream and apply on lips.
- Mixture of alum and glycerin is a best way to make tour beautiful.
- Cow milk is also useful for cracked lips.
- Take a piece of tomato and rub it on your lips to lighten the lips color.
- Mixture of milk and rose petals makes your lips soft and pink.
- Cucumber juice or orange juice is a best remedy for chapped lips.
- Grind Rose petals and then add butter in it. Apply on your lips to keep your lips fresh and soft.
Other precautionary measures for lips:
Don’t use lipstick daily and make sure that the lipstick you are applying on your lips is not expired. Use lipstick for 3- 4 month after the purchase of that lipstick. Avoid direct exposure of lips to the sun. Use butter or cream in winters to protect your lips. You can use umbrella to avoid direct contact with harmful sunrays.