How to do Pedicure at Home
Most of the people don’t care about their feet. They feel that only face needs care but it is not so. The skin of the feet is usually harder than the skin of hand and face. The skin of feet is naked most of the time and especially when are going outside and sandal strips leave marks on feet that’s why they require proper care. Pedicure is the best method to avoid or remove these marks and get a soft skin. Beauticians charge high price for the pedicure. In this article we are telling you how to do pedicure at home.So, try these tips of Pedicure and know How to do Pedicure at Home
Products required for pedicure:
For pedicure you need following things that are used during this treatment.
- Nail Cutter
- Nail Filer
- Cuticle Cutter
- Foot Scrap
- Moisturizing Lotion
- A large Plastic Bowl filled with water
- Nail Polish Remover
- Cotton Pads
- Cuticle Oil or Olive Oil
- Liquid Soap
- Nail Polish
- Nail Varnish
How to do Pedicure
- Remove the nail paint before starting pedicure.
- For feet cleansing take a plastic bowl of that size in which you can easily dip your feet. Then take warm water, add liquid soap and salt in it.
- Dip in your feet for nearly 5 minutes. Now rub the heels of feet with the use foot scrap. It helps to remove all the dust of your feet. Note that while the cleansing of your one foot, dip the other one in that warm water.
- Dry your feet with the towel. After that apply cuticle oil and olive oil on the cuticles of every nail. It softens your nails and help to remove dead skin around the nails.
- Take few drops of cuticle or olive oil and massage gently.
- If you have long nails then give them a shape that looks nice.
- Now use nail filler to file nails.
- By using nail buffer remove the hardness of nails.
- At the end apply moisturizing lotion on the feet.
- Then remove the extra lotion with the help of towel and apply nail polish of a beautiful color.
It’s not necessary that you choose one color for both hands and feet. You can use different nail colors or also use two shades of one color. You can also adopt different styles and design for your nails that look pretty and also trendy/fashionable.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Contact Lenses and Eye Care
Basically Contact Lenses are used to replace eye glasses but some contact lenses are also used to change the colour of eye and to update your personality with a glamorous touch.
Laser Hair Removal: Benefits and Effects
Laser is one of the wonders of recent medical science and today laser hair removal is one of the most sought services around the world. Hair is indeed a blessing and an essential element of a person’s personality.
Eye Care: How to Soothe Tired Eyes ?
A person’s eyes are very sensitive. Things can hit them unexpectedly or they can be poked, rubbed or irritated and sometimes they just get tired. There are many reasons of being tired eyes.
Skin Care Tips in Urdu | Get Rid of Dark Circles
It’s a misperception in most of our females that all the products in the market can make change in their skin but in actual it does not really happens. It is mandatory to find out the reason which is causing problems like dark circles and blackness on the face and then use the specific creams or face skin improvement medicines, so that it should be cured properly.
Bridal Beauty | Beauty Tips for Brides
This beauty tips in Urdu section has many useful things for women. This will provide important information to add to the bridal beauty. Check these beauty tips for brides and follow the instructions in order to make the event of your marriage a memorable day for all.