Which hair oil is best for you? is a difficult question to answer, because the market is full of different oils and due to the large number of options, the buyer get confused about what to purchase. It is very important that we should select the oil according to the hair texture and it is complicated to find out the suitable oil for your hair. However, you do not need to worry because we are going to tell you about the best oil according to the nature of your hair.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Our tips will definitely help you to have shiny and thick hair.
• For dry hair, olive oil is best oil that acts as conditioner and moisturizes your hair to give shine. You can also mix up the olive, castor and almond oil, massage with these oils for 20 – 30 minutes three times a week and then wash your hair after the massage. This mixed oil will give you best results.
• If your hair are oily then the best tip is of the mixture of lemon juice and aamla. Apply this mixture on the roots of your hair twice a week to remove the extra oil and nourish your hair. Homemade oil is always best for oily hair. Chemical based oils that are available in market make your hair weak, dull and stop the growth of the hair.
• For weak and dull hair, try coconut oil. Place the coconut oil in the sunlight for 10 minutes then massage your hair with this oil. Leave your hair for 1 hour then wash it and repeat this process twice a week. You can also apply this oil daily to get thick and healthy hair. Coconut oil can also be used with aamla oil.
• If your hair are rough and dry then you can make your hair shiny by the use of aamla oil. Coconut oil is also best for dry and damaged hair.
• To remove dandruff, mix oil of coconut, almond and castor, massage for 20 minutes, and then wash your hair after one hour with yogurt and lemon juice. The oil can be used daily but the mixture of yogurt and lemon juice cannot be used more than twice a week.
• Most of the market-based oils are harmful for hair because of the chemicals that are added to increase shelf life of these oils. So always use natural oils to have long and strong hair.