Hair Tips in Urdu | Hair Care
Hair are the most prominent and sensitive part of the body. So they need much care than any other organ of the body. Usually people take too much care of their faces and neglect their hair. Your hair should be given priority while getting ready for any occasion.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
We are providing here some hair care tips in English and Urdu as well.
- The reason for the dullness of your hair is the use of low quality shampoo, dandruff, unhealthy food and depression.
- To avoid dandruff, massage your hair with coconut oil for 2 to 3 times a week.
- After that take a towel, soak it in hot water and wrap it around your head. Then wash your hair after 15 minutes. The steam will help to get rid of dandruff.
- To give natural shine to your hair, boil the tea leaves in water and wash your hair with that water. It will give them the natural black shine.
- Take an egg and a cup of yogurt and mix it. Then apply this mixture on your hair and wash your hair after 1 hour. It will help to reduce dandruff.
- Mix one spoon of oil in a cup of yogurt and massage your hair with this mixture. It makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Sometimes excessive use of yogurt causes dandruff. If this is the case with you then wash your hair with farina.
- Dry your hair naturally. Don’t use dryer for dry hair. Wooden comb is best for healthy hair. It helps to increase blood circulation that is good for hair.
- If you have oily hair, wash them 3 to 4 times a week with shampoo and don’t use conditioner, because the conditioner makes your hair oily.
- For oily hair you can mix lemon juice in shampoo or take 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera pulp and mix it in ½ cup of shampoo. Then add ¼ cup of baking soda and ¼ cup of vinegar. It is best treatment for oily hair.
- Hair are more vulnerable to the problems so you should take extra care of your hair to keep them healthy and strong. Tips we have given in this article are very useful for the health of your hair.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
White Hair Treatment | What Causes White or Grey Hair
The first thing to notify is that white hair is Urdu related word while in English the proper word used for white hair, is Gray Hair. In our society White Hair(Gray Hair) is becoming a common problem. White hair treatment is only possible if we understand the basic causes of Gray Hair in us.
Healthy and Strong Hair Tips
Every woman wants healthy and beautiful hair. But the number of hair problems is increasing continuously. There is a large number of hair care products are available in the market.
Silky Hair Tips | How to Get Healthy Strong Hair
In this dusty and hot environment it is hard to keep our hair healthy and strong. But with little effort hair can be saved from hot or cold weather effects and made healthy and strong. The most important step in this regard is the selection of shampoo and oil; it must be according to hair type.
Hair Care Tips in Urdu
A lady can never be counted pretty without hair as hair is normally known as women ornament. As we take too much care of our skin, our dresses, our overall out look, in the same way it is compulsory to take good care of our hair as they enhance beauty.
Long Hair Tips in Urdu
Hairs are regarded as the ornament of women. It’s a common problem of every women of almost all the ages that how to make our hair beautiful, healthy and strong. No matter you have very long hair or just a pony tail, the thing compulsory is that they should be healthy and beautiful.