Hair are the most prominent and sensitive part of the body. So they need much care than any other organ of the body. Usually people take too much care of their faces and neglect their hair. Your hair should be given priority while getting ready for any occasion.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
We are providing here some hair care tips in English and Urdu as well.
- The reason for the dullness of your hair is the use of low quality shampoo, dandruff, unhealthy food and depression.
- To avoid dandruff, massage your hair with coconut oil for 2 to 3 times a week.
- After that take a towel, soak it in hot water and wrap it around your head. Then wash your hair after 15 minutes. The steam will help to get rid of dandruff.
- To give natural shine to your hair, boil the tea leaves in water and wash your hair with that water. It will give them the natural black shine.
- Take an egg and a cup of yogurt and mix it. Then apply this mixture on your hair and wash your hair after 1 hour. It will help to reduce dandruff.
- Mix one spoon of oil in a cup of yogurt and massage your hair with this mixture. It makes your hair shiny and strong.
- Sometimes excessive use of yogurt causes dandruff. If this is the case with you then wash your hair with farina.
- Dry your hair naturally. Don’t use dryer for dry hair. Wooden comb is best for healthy hair. It helps to increase blood circulation that is good for hair.
- If you have oily hair, wash them 3 to 4 times a week with shampoo and don’t use conditioner, because the conditioner makes your hair oily.
- For oily hair you can mix lemon juice in shampoo or take 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera pulp and mix it in ½ cup of shampoo. Then add ¼ cup of baking soda and ¼ cup of vinegar. It is best treatment for oily hair.
- Hair are more vulnerable to the problems so you should take extra care of your hair to keep them healthy and strong. Tips we have given in this article are very useful for the health of your hair.