Hair Loss Treatment
The partial or total hair loss is known as baldness that effects the personality of men or women negatively. According to a general estimate almost 100 hair are lost daily while a normal head boast of 100000 hair and each keeps four years of age. Though hair loss tips can not help much even than the process of hair loss can be controlled through proper hair loss treatment. If this disease is hereditary in nature than we can not do much about our baldness but the process (as mentioned earlier) can be slowed down.
Click here to continue Reading in English
There are certain reasons for hair fall in males and females and some of the reasons are following.
- Rising age speeds up the hair fall process as human skin and body becomes weaker with the time.
- In males the hair fall can start because of mal-functioning of hormones. Testosterone is a type of hormone which can cause this disease.
- The disease of hair fall can also be a hereditary disease. So, be prepared to become bald if your father has this problem.
- Other than these causes, hair fall can also be caused by dandruff, extra usage of shampoo and conditioners, etc.
- One major cause of hair fall is mental stress which can be because of routine life issues. Narrowing down the mental stress can slow down the hair fall.
- The females can also face this issue during pregnancy. In order to keep you safe, doctor’s prescription can prove useful according the patient.
- Hair fall can be slowed down with the proper intake of fruits and vegetables together with other healthy food items. The hair growth can also be restarted if the patient uses proper medicine plus the deficient elements in the body.