Health Benefits of Bananas in Urdu Language
Bananas are one of the healthiest fruits since they contain a combination of several important vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin E. Banana is useful for curing a number of ailments, such as a sore throat and dry cough. One can also use banana flour to treat diarrhea, indigestion and other ailments related to the stomach. On the other hand, raw banana can prove to be a remedy for diabetes. Moreover, in order to get rid of cough and to avoid the formation of sputum, try this remedy: take some dry banana leaves and burn them. Add a pinch of salt to them. Take a little amount of this mixture twice a day in order to achieve the desired results.
Each and every part of a banana as well as a banana tree is useful for the human health. For instance, in order to treat leucorrhea, the leaves of the banana tree can prove to be very effective. Here are few more uses of the amazing banana fruit.
- Heart Ailments: As a treatment for heart ailments, take two ripe bananas and mix approximately 11 grams of honey to them. Eat this mixture to find relief from your heart ailments.
- Intestinal problems: Intestinal problems, such as constipations as well as diarrhea can be treated by eating banana along with yoghurt. The quantity of yoghurt should be less than the quantity of the banana. This combination will be more effective if a little saffron is added to the yoghurt. Similarly, the flowers of the banana tree are also taken in order to overcome intestinal problems.
- Infertility: Banana also proves to be very effective for treating infertility in women. For this purpose, the legumes of the banana tree, which often fall down from the tree to the ground, are used. They are so effective that an infertile woman will be able to conceive within a couple of months. However, its effectiveness various from one individual to another. Therefore, this treatment should be continued till the infertility has completely been cured.
- Ulcers of the mouth: Banana can also cure oral ulcers, mostly found on the tongue. Take a ripe banana and eat it along with curd that has been made from cow’s milk. This should be eaten early in the morning before taking breakfast. It will certainly prove to be extremely effective, helping you get rid of your oral ulcers.
- Frequent Urination: As a cure for frequent urination, eat banana along with animal fat regularly for eight days.
- Constipation: Banana is commonly used as a cure for constipation. The most effective remedy for constipation is to boil a raw banana and eat it in order to get rid of this ailment.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Kali Mirch: Health Benefits of Black Pepper
Black pepper has bundle of benefits and plays an active role in making our body healthy. Black Pepper is not just a spice but it also works as an anti biotic or a natural vaccine, protecting our body from some obnoxious diseases.
Ginger: Health Benefits and Medicinal Uses
Ginger is basically a root herb that contains lots of medicinal uses along with the power of adding taste to different dishes. Ginger effects too hot and is powerful supplement against diseases developed due to cold weather.
Cabbage Nutrition Facts : Benefits of Band Gobi
In Urdu language cabbage is famously known as Band Gobi. This vegetable is considered not much better for our health, because it boasts little benefits. It is hard to digest, so, the physicians are of the opinion that we should make little use of it in our foods.
Khajoor: Health Benefits of Dates
Dates are supposed to be the fruit of Heaven. Our beloved Prophet PBUH loved eating dates. It is full of nutritions and adds sweetness to life. This fruit is is enormously liked throughout the world.
Health Benefits of Fruit Peels and Vegetables Peel
Studies show that there are some fruit peels, rich in vitamins and proteins. Peels appeals are given in this article for your health.