Dehydration Symptoms and Treatment
We all are aware of the fact that water is very essential for the living organisms. Decrease of water in the body is called dehydration. Especially in summers, our body needs more water to avoid any signs of shortage of water. Dehydration can be very dangerous because it weakens the defensive mechanism of the body against the diseases attacks. Dehydration is very common in children therefore it is very important for the parents to make sure that their children don’t fall victim to it. In winters, we well, the body can suffer from dehydration without a person knowing it. Medical science advices that am average adult should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to make sure that the body has all the water that body needs. Given here are some of the leading impacts of dehydration on the body.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Diarrhoea is caused due to the shortage of water. It is a very dangerous disease that can even causes death especially in kids.
Due to vomiting you body losses water. If anyone vomits for more than 4 – 5 times in a day then you should consult to the doctor.
Human body has an amazing internal natural cooling system that maintains the body temperature. This cooling system cools down the body temperature by excreting sweat through sweat glands. If you work for long hours in summer, sweating must be common to you, however, due to sweating you can face dehydration.
To protect yourself from harmful effects of summer follow these useful tips.
- Drink as much water as you can during day time in summers.
- Avoid drinking soft drinks because these drinks do not quench your thirst and are harmful of your health.
- In summers, wear soft and light colored clothes to insure the air passage.
- Do not go outside from 1 – 3 pm because at that time the temperature is at the peak.
- Let your body stabilize your body mechanisms and temperature after you are done from exercise. You should drink water after 15 minutes of exercise.
Tips for Ramadan:
- Fasting during the day can lead to dehydration. It is very important that you wear a cap while going outside in the sun light.
- Try to drink 4 -5 glasses of water in Aftari so that the water deficiency can be met up.
- Do not drink coffee or tea during Ramadan because these drinks have caffeine that leads to the dehydration. One should also avoid drinking soft drink.
- To provide minerals to the body you should drink fruit juices because fresh fruits are enriched with vitamin A, calcium, fibers, iron and potassium.
- In Aftari, lemon Shikanjbeen is an awesome drink that refreshes you as well. Another refreshing drink for Ramadan that fulfills your water need is the watermelon juice.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Flu or Influenza: Symptoms, Treatment and Preventions
Influenza or flu (commonly known as nazla) is an infectious and viral disease whose germs travel through air or water. It affects nose, throat, lungs and bronchi. Influenza lasts for a week, Urdu language readers of this website can read about flu or influenza causes, symptoms and possible preventive measure to escape from influenza or flu.
Headache | Types of Headache and its Causes
Headache is a common phenomenon in men and women of all ages, no matter what the age, however, it cannot be counted as a disease. Headache is a pain or discomfort in which your neck and head feels severe pain.
White Hair Treatment | What Causes White or Grey Hair
The first thing to notify is that white hair is Urdu related word while in English the proper word used for white hair, is Gray Hair. In our society White Hair(Gray Hair) is becoming a common problem. White hair treatment is only possible if we understand the basic causes of Gray Hair in us.
Blood Sugar Levels Symptoms and Treatments
Blood Shoogar or Blood Glucose is a disease in which the amount of glucose rises or decreases in the blood. The normal level of glucose in the blood is 20 to 70. Blood Sugar or Blood Glucose in Urdu explains, how can we control this disease naturally or through other methods.
Low Blood Pressure Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Your blood is termed as low blood pressure when your Systolic Pressure and diastolic pressure are lower than the normal levels.