Skin Polish | Skin Polishing at Home
Skin polish is one of the key cosmetic procedures done all over the world. It is meant to cleanse the skin, remove all unwanted dead cells, tone the skin for a new look and feel, get rid of various marks, lessen the wrinkles, and nourish the skin of the face. Some dermatologists and beauticians also call it skin exfoliation, which is a procedure meant to get rid of dead skin and deep cleansing it to make it look smoother, lighter and glowing. Dust and pollution, lack of clean water or unhealthy diet are some of the common reasons due to which the quality of the skin dwindles, thus leading to the need of skin polish. There was a time when only professionals were equipped to perform this treatment, however you can do skin polish at home as well.
Cosmetics used in skin polish:
- Cleansing milk
- Double Action Cream
- Vitamin E capsules
- Soothing lotion
- Rose water
- Face shiner
- Creamy scrub
- Mud mask
- Hair band
Steps to follow:
- The very first thing you need to do it to tie up your hair with hair band so that they do not come in the way while you are doing this procedure.
- Now comes the cleansing step, apply a reasonable amount of cleansing milk on your face and neck with fingertips. Massage in round circular motion for five minutes then remove rest of the cleansing milk with cotton or sponge.
- The use of double action cream comes next. Massage your face with this cream for almost fifteen minutes. Leave your skin for two more minutes then remove the cream with a clean damp sponge.
- Always buy your beauty products from reliable and known cosmetics brands. After last massage, let your skin have some rest for 5 minutes. In the mean while, prepare the skin polish mixture taking 1 tbsp of skin polish lotion, 1 tbsp of soothing lotion, 1 tbsp skin shiner, few drops of rose water, one capsule of vitamin E and mixing them all in a clean bowl. Start applying this mixture from your neck and then go for your face. Do not apply it on your eyelashes or eyebrows or on your eyelids because it can be very harmful for your eyes. After 20 minutes, massage with water for 2 minutes then wash your face and neck.
- After removing skin polish mixture, apply scrub on your face and neck and massage for 3 to 4 minutes and then wipe it off with a clean sponge or towel.
- Last step is to apply mud mask to give a soothing effect and detoxification of the skin. For mud mask, add rose water in mud mask powder to make a paste, apply this paste to the face and neck in an even layer and cover all the areas expect the eyes and let it dry. Wash off the mask from the face and you are done with the skin polish. Remember, do not use any strong face wash or soap to wash your face and neck for at least one day.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Skin Care Tips in Urdu | Get Rid of Dark Circles
It’s a misperception in most of our females that all the products in the market can make change in their skin but in actual it does not really happens. It is mandatory to find out the reason which is causing problems like dark circles and blackness on the face and then use the specific creams or face skin improvement medicines, so that it should be cured properly.
Facial Tips | How to do Facial
Human skin is very sensitive and it needs a little extra care for protection against severe impacts of dust and bacteria on it. To maintain the charm and beauty of your face, this section of skin care tips would be very beneficial for you.
Skin Care Tips During Fasting in Ramadan
While you are fasting, your body and skin goes through many changes and for this reason you need to take special care of your skin. Skin care in Ramadan is very important to have a fresh look all daylong so that you do not look wearied out to you family and friends. And, for this the first few things to know are skin related problems that may arise during Ramadan. Following are some common problems of the skin.
Homemade Face Mask In Summer
Summer season brings lot of skin problems especially for the girls who have relatively sensitive skin to men. In winter season, skin of girls becomes dry and loses its charm while in summer season it becomes rough and oily.
Skin Allergy | Skin Allergy Treatment
Just like dried skin becomes a huge problem for women, similarly the sensitive skins also cause severe problems for them. The big hurdle in any sensitive skin is that it is very difficult to identify the main cause of disease.