Roghan e Badam: Almond Oil Benefits for Skin and Hair in Urdu
Almonds are of many types and man has used them over many centuries to his benefit. Its oil is extracted from sweet and bitter almonds for a variety of use especially as medication and skin Care.
Sweet almonds are used as carrier oil and as a base for skin lotions while bitter almonds in cooking and making different drugs. Pure almond oil is one of the most popular oils used for facial and body massage. It is an excellent emollient and also helps the skin to balance water and moisture. Here in this article, we are offering you the different uses of almond oil to add to your beauty.
we are offering you The Different Uses Of Almond Oil As To Enhance Your Beauty in Urdu language below.
Almond oil uses:
- Almond oil can do an excellent job to reduce dandruff from your scalp. It is not only very effective in moisturising your scalp but also provides energy to your mind to work well.
- If you hair are falling then you can try almond oil to cure your problem. Massage your hair roots with warm almond oil; it will increase the circulation of blood in your scalp and strengthen your hair. You can use this massage twice a week.
- Almond oil is a good natural moisturiser especially in winters because it provides plenty of moisture to the skin that has become dry due to the weather. Massaging your face with almond oil by your fingertips will make you look fresh and also keep your skin healthy and spotless.
- Almond oil has plenty of vitamin B and A in it that protect your body cells from damage and makes them strong to fight against different diseases.
- If you mix other oils like olive oil, coconut oil with almond oil in small amounts, it can become an amazing oil mixture for your hair and skin. You can massage your body with these mixed oils.
- Almond oil is suitable for all types of skin i.e. oily, dry, sensitive etc.
- If you are tired of using creams, lotions and even Botox worth thousands to get rid of those wrinkle likes on your face and neck, try using almond oil for a change. You will see some amazing results in a few weeks.
- Adding almond oil massage in your facial will reduce many years from your age giving you a younger looking and glowing skin.
- Another common and proven use of almond oil is to remove dust from face to add more vigor to your skin. Wash your face with a quality face wash and when it is dry massage your face with a few drops of almond oil for 15 minutes. It will remove dead cells, dust particles from your skin without any side effects.
- You can also massage almond oil on the skin around the eyes to remove dark circles around them. It can also help improve the quality of your sight.
Recent Info Of Your Interest
Contact Lenses and Eye Care
Basically Contact Lenses are used to replace eye glasses but some contact lenses are also used to change the colour of eye and to update your personality with a glamorous touch.
Laser Hair Removal: Benefits and Effects
Laser is one of the wonders of recent medical science and today laser hair removal is one of the most sought services around the world. Hair is indeed a blessing and an essential element of a person’s personality.
Eye Care: How to Soothe Tired Eyes ?
A person’s eyes are very sensitive. Things can hit them unexpectedly or they can be poked, rubbed or irritated and sometimes they just get tired. There are many reasons of being tired eyes.
Skin Care Tips in Urdu | Get Rid of Dark Circles
It’s a misperception in most of our females that all the products in the market can make change in their skin but in actual it does not really happens. It is mandatory to find out the reason which is causing problems like dark circles and blackness on the face and then use the specific creams or face skin improvement medicines, so that it should be cured properly.
Bridal Beauty | Beauty Tips for Brides
This beauty tips in Urdu section has many useful things for women. This will provide important information to add to the bridal beauty. Check these beauty tips for brides and follow the instructions in order to make the event of your marriage a memorable day for all.