Healthy and Strong Hair Tips
Every woman wants healthy and beautiful hair. But the number of hair problems is increasing continuously. There is a large number of hair care products are available in the market. Women use costly product to get their hair long and healthy like conditioner, hair oils, shampoos etc and also get costly treatments from parlours Sometimes these treatments have adverse effect on hair. These types of products contain harmful chemicals. Simple protective measures can be helpful for hair. In this article we are giving you some tips for healthy hair.
Treatment for dandruff
- Coconut oil is very good for hair. Massage your hair with coconut oil daily. It will reduce dandruff and makes your hair healthy.
- Mix union pieces with oil and warm it for 20 minutes then massage your hair with this oil.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil and warm it. Massage you hair with these oils. Then wash your hair with anti dandruff shampoo.
- Mix sika kai in rice water and then wash your hair with this water. It is very helpful to reduce dandruff.
- For strong hair massage your hair with almond oil.
- Trim your hair on monthly basis. It will help to grow your hair rapidly. If you take care of your hair then it can grow to the extent of 2 inches per month.
Other protective measures
- Always choose a shampoo which matches with the nature of your hair.
- For shining hair use conditioner after shampoo.
- Avoid exposure of your hair to sun light because sunlight absorbs the moisture of hair and makes your hair dry.
- Protect your hair from dust and heat.
- Cover up your head while going outside to avoid sun-rays.
- Use of straightener is dangerous for hair.
- Use hair colour of good quality brand and don’t die your hair frequently.
- Castor oil helps to grow your hair rapidly.
- Used tea leaves are beneficial for growth.
- Apply farina to your hair then wash your hair with rice water.
- Take one egg, 2 spoons castor oil and one spoon glycerine and mix all these ingredients. Massage your hair with this mixture and rinse it off.
- Mixture of yoghurt and eggs is very good for healthy hair.
- Make chicken, carrot, bean, eggs and green vegetables essential part of your diet.
Long Hair Tips
Hair are regarded as the ornament of women and the women of almost all the ages want to know that how to make our hair beautiful, healthy and strong. No matter you have very long hair or just a pony tail, the only thing that matters is the health of your hair. Beautiful shiny and silky hairs boost up your personality and every woman wishes to get strong hair. Long hair tips in Urdu can explain in detail about how to make hair long or how to make hair strong or how to make your hair shining.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Here below are the Long Hair Tips in Urdu or how to make hair strong, long and silky.
Tips For Shiny Hair Through Oiling / Oil massage:
Oil massage gives life to the hair by providing nutrients to them. Without proper massage and oil you hair will become dull and lifeless.
Types of oil:
The oils that are extremely good for hair are olive oil, almond oil and coconut oil. Generally, coconut oil is recommended for the dry hair and mustered oil for the oily hairs.
Just to apply oil is not sufficient for the healthy hair; you should have massage at least for two times in a week. Apply an optimum amount of oil on the hair, massage with light hands for half an hour then leave your hair for maximum 2 – 3 hours then wash with shampoo with conditioner.
Don’t comb the wet hair because it makes them weak. Combing increase the blood circulation and fasten the growth process of hair.
Hair gel and hair color:
Hair color damages the hair and badly effect the hair structure. So, avoid coloring your hair. Hair gel is also equally damaging as the hair dyes are.
For removing the dandruff, apply yogurt with mustered oil before washing the hair. It is suggested to use this mixtures only once in a weak.
For ling and soft hair:
Take yolk of an egg, and whip it in 2 Tb of mustered oil then apply it on the hair roots with finger tips. Leave your hair for 3 hours then wash with antidandruff shampoo.
Store the coconut water in a jar and apply on the hair daily early in the morning. It stops the hair breakage within few days.
For black shiny hair:
If you are having the problem of grey hair then you should use natural ingredients to get black hair. Dip the Aamla and sika kai in water for few hours then wash your hair with it.
For hair growth:
To induce the growth to your hair, grind the jujube leaves and apply on hair before washing.
For beautiful hair:
For gorgeous hair, mix these oils i.e. coconut oil, almond oil, mustered oil, olive oil and apply regularly.
Homemade Tips For Long Hair Growth
Long hair is considered as a sign of beauty especially in Asia. Every girl wishes to have long and strong hair but due to pollution and unhealthy diet it has become difficult to have shiny and long hair. One should pay proper attention to his/her diet to get internal strength. The food we eat should contain the required vitamins and proteins, as these are very important for the growth of hair and play a key part in hair growth. The homemade tips for long hair growth are also beneficial for the hair of every type.
Hair fall is a major problem for most of the people. Hair falls usually in morning time. Hair length is important in hair fall as 4 inch hair falls 80 hairs on average daily, 12 inch hair loss 26 or 27 hair daily and hair above 20 inch loss 16 hair daily on average. And the average of hair growth is 6 inches per year.
You will find the tips for long hair in the following lines that will surly help you a lot.
For the nourishment of the hair, the use of conditioner is very essential. Natural conditioner is far better than the conditioners that are available in market. For making a natural conditioner, take an egg and half cup of yogurt, blend these ingredients well then apply this mixture on the hair. After applying this mixture, wait for two hours then wash it with shampoo.
Hair growth rate per month is ½ to ¼ inch but the main hurdle in hair growth is dandruff. For removing dandruff, you should try the mixture of mustered oil and eggs yolk. It makes your hair soft and dandruff free.
Smooth blood circulation induces the speedy growth to the hair; hair massage increases the blood circulation and increased circulation speed up the growth of hair. For hair massage, take an egg, coconut oil, and honey to make a mixture then massage with it for 15 minutes with light hands. Repeat this process once in a week.
Trim your hair ends once in a month; it is also a good way to increase the growth of the hair.
Take Aloe Vera gel and apply on hair roots. Massage with finger tips and then wash your hair after 20 minutes. It will help you to have long hair.
Aloe Vera Gel Uses and Benefits
Aloe Vera is herbal product and can be used for many purposes. Its use is good for healthy skin and hair. In this article we are describing aloe Vera uses and benefits.
• Aloe Vera gel makes your skin soft, smooth and beautiful.
• Use of Aloe Vera Gel before makeup helps to avoid dryness of skin and keeps your skin fresh.
• Aloe Vera gel is beneficial for men and can be used as after shave gel or lotion to have a soothing effect.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
• Aloe Vera is also used as antiseptic medicine because aloe Vera has ability to act as anti-bacterial product. You can also use it for acne treatment as it is a herbal product.
• It is also used to remove dark circles of the skin. Aloe Vera softens the skin and control oil.
• Regular use of Aloe Vera gel is beneficial for aging problems.
• Aloe Vera gel includes vitamin C and E that moisturized your skin and keeps you fresh and attractive.
• Aloe Vera gel can help to remove the pregnancy marks and its regular use can really helps you to reduce your weight.
• Use of Aloe Vera gel is helpful for body pain and swelling. Aloe Vera gels is really good in protecting from the harmful effect of sun rays. So, you can use it as sunscreen lotion for your face, hand and feet. It also helps to maintain the freshness of the skin.
• Aloe Vera gel helps to reduce the dark circles of your eyes and enhance the charm and the beauty of your eyes.
• Apply Aloe Vera gel on your feet; it helps to keep your feet soft and clean.
• Aloe Vera gel is very useful for scalp of hair. It gives your scalp a cooling sensation and gives a new life and attraction to your hair. It’s a strong herbal product for hair which makes your hair long and strong.
• Use of Aloe Vera gel on injured part of the body; it reduces the pain and provides relief to you.
• The pulp of the aloe Vera can be used as body scrub. It gives a very soothing effect to the skin.
• It is very good remedy for rosacea.
• Aloe Vera acts as anti dandruff agent. Mix aloe Vera juice, coconut milk and wheat germ oil. Massage your scalp with these oils to get rid of dandruff.