Home Tags Posts tagged with "Face Care Tips in Urdu"
Face Care Tips in Urdu
Acne: Causes and Treatment
Causes Of Acne
You always want to look beautiful irrespective of your age and gender, don’t you? Of course you do! And without any doubt acne free and fresh looking skin is the key to looking beautiful. Acne is one of the biggest threats to beautiful skin. This problem of skin cells accumulating oil on your facial skin is a result of various hormonal changes that your body goes through during your teen years till late twenties. This series of hormonal changes makes the skin unattractive by formation of acne scars on the skin. However, acne can also happen later in the age for some other reasons. Other causes of acne scars include mental pressure for instance a lot of women suffer from mental exertion and in the absence of any other way to take it out, their body starts producing excessive oils, leading to acne. Any disorder regarding liver could result in Acne problem as well and about that, one should consult a doctor.
Tips For Avoiding Acne
If you are suffering from acne problem, than you must not try to get rid of acne scars and spots at once because this could lead to swelling of pimples, also it would enhance the rate of growing pimples.
- The people who suffer from acne should keep their towels, soaps and things of daily use strictly for their personal use because it has a tendency to grow viral.
- Higher quantity of oils in your food content must be avoided because your stomach doesn’t digest it and in return it accumulates over our facial skin leading to acne pimples.
- Try not to touch the pimples again and again because it could lead to infection.
- A lot of liquids including water and apple juice should be consumed.
Treatment Of Acne
- Herbal facial or medicated facial are one of the effective acne remedies.
- Mix lemon and coconut oil apply it on the face for 15 minutes using cotton. Then steam your face for a while. This would help your skin against the acne scars to quite an extent.
- Make a paste of aspirin tablets and lemon juice and apply it your face overnight. Next morning, wash it with lukewarm water.
- Apply aloe Vera on the acne scars on a daily basis.
- Try washing your face with baby shampoo because it keeps the skin dry hence will control the amount of oil disposed of.
- Sometimes, even after the acne scars have been removed, they leave certain black spots behind. Before sleeping, dip a piece of cloth into hot water and apply it to the scars and press it. Then use a medicated cream on your face. This would help you get rid of the black spots.
Dry Skin Treatment | Homemade Face Masks
Different seasons lead to different affects on the skin. In winters, most of us suffer from dryness of skin. Dry skin is usually an inherited trait. It often results in the appearance of fine lines on skin because of which skin loses its glow in no time. You must protect and take good care of your skin against dryness. For the protection of dry skin and maintenance of your beauty, use of mask is a very common method. By the use of mask, skin cells are protected against dryness and skin is regularly moisturized. You can prepare mask at home, which is cost effective, yet efficient.
This mask is used against skin problems and maintains the natural skin glow. By regular use of this facial mask, you can reduce the appearance of fine lines on your skin to a very noticeable quantity.
a) An egg
b) One spoon honey
c) One spoon sunflower oil
Method: In a bowl, beat the egg thoroughly. Then add honey and sunflower oil to it and mix it properly. Apply this paste to your facial skin for 15 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water. This mask is very effective for dry skin.
This mask is one of the best remedies for dry skin. Ingredients include:
a) Two bananas
b) One spoon honey
c) Half cup curd
Method: Mix all these ingredients together to form a paste and apply it to your face. When the mask dries, wash your face with lukewarm water. This mask will enhance your skin complexion.
Anti-Aging Mask for Dry Skin
With the use of this mask, the appearance of lines on facial skin is reduced. Ingredients include;
a) One spoon olive oil
b) Egg yolk
c) One spoon honey
d) One spoon flour
Method: Mix these ingredients to form a paste. Apply this to your face and neck. After 15 minutes, wash it with warm water. You will see a very noticeable difference in your skin.
Night Mask for Dry Skin
This mask is applied at night, before sleeping. It protects your skin against dryness and makes it softer. Ingredients include;
a) One spoon cucumber water
b) ½ spoon coconut oil
c) One spoon lanolin cream
Method: Mix these ingredients and apply it to your face for 15 minutes. After that, wash it with hot water and apply a good moisturizer to your face.
Mask for Dry Skin
In order to regain your facial glow you can use this mask. Ingredients include;
a) One tomato
b) Egg yolk
c) One spoon milk cream
Method: Mix all the ingredients and apply this mask for 20-30 minutes on your facial skin. Use this mask once a week for longer lasting results.
How to Apply Liquid Foundation
Liquid foundation is very important factor to consider before starting face makeup. You need to apply liquid foundation with great care and patience as it is like the foundation of whole makeup that is to be applied later. A good makeup can never be achieved without having proper makeup foundation. The liquid foundation art is as much necessary as the art of makeup for a good beautician. The right selection of color and use of quality products is very important in this regard. Here are some instructions that can help you when you are applying liquid foundation on face.
How to Apply Liquid Foundation
- First, you need to have hair band, cleaners, powder brush, moisturizers and necessary supplies along with liquid foundation liquid close to you.
- Tie your hairs with hair band so that you do not have any problem during makeup.
- Put some moisturizer on face before applying liquid foundation. Use moisturizer according to your skin. It should be used only for dry skin and there is no need of moisturizer for normal skin.
- Always use sunscreen lotion to provide protection to skin from harmful sun rays.
- According to some beauty experts, clean your face of excessive moisturizer after the absorption of moisturizer so that liquid foundation is applied properly. It is better to wait for 10 to 15 minutes then start applying liquid foundation.
- You should choose foundation according to your skin. If it is suitable to your skin tone then it gives a natural look and glow. Going for excessively light colors will make you look odd and won’t match with rest of your body.
- Pour a little amount of liquid foundation then stroke it slowly on major parts of face and after that spread it gradually on entire face.
- Use your middle finger for applying liquid foundation around your eyes and nose.
- Use a new sponge every time because it usually gets spoiled by liquid foundation. Foundation is also not applied properly at the end because of the quality of the sponge so it is better to use synthetic sponge for foundation because it is more lasting. You can also reuse a quality sponge by letting it dry first before using it is with liquid foundation.
- Clean all the foundation properly from your hair. You can use soft brush to make face foundation even and beautiful. You can also use small quantity of powder if you skin is oily. The use of this soft brush can prevent your skin from being oilier.
You should take precautionary measures when applying liquid foundation. Always use new sponge and use small quantity of foundation. A large quantity of liquid foundation applied may harden and it may spread when it is cleaned. If there is only one sponge, then wash it with a mild soap water and use it when it is dry. You should apply liquid foundation slowly because it can make your makeup more beautiful if it is applied properly. Keep in mind these instructions because they can easily make your makeup beautiful with the help of these simple guidelines.
How to Apply Cleansing Milk
Cleansing milk or cream is extremely important for face skin protection as it cleans face from all the dust and germs that we come across during the day. It is important to wash your face daily before going to sleep with cleansing milk in order to maintain the beauty of your face. Here we will list down the simple step by step guide to clean our face using a cleansing milk or cream.
- First of all wash your face and hands thoroughly.
- Dip the cotton swab into water to make it wet and squeeze cotton swab to let water pour out.
- Pour small amount of cleansing milk on the cotton swab and rub it on your face gently. If you want to apply cream then use your fingers to apply it on your neck and face.
- Apply it in a way that it completely covers the area of your face and neck.
- After sometime, remove the cream from your face completely using cotton pad or tissue paper. You can use more than one cotton pads to remove the cream completely from your face.
- Now wash your face with mild warm water so that cream is completely washed away from your face. Once you are done with removing the cream or liquid from your face, you will feel that your skin is soft, smooth and invigorated.
Take special care of your eyes while applying cream and make sure cream doesn’t go inside your eyes. Some women have overly sensitive skin; they might feel irritated and uncomfortable when the cleanser is applied and may develop a red skin within in short time. In such a case, washing the face immediately is advised and using only those cleaning agents that suit the skin type are suggested.
Women with sensitive skins can follow the tips given below to achieve the same effect as cleansing milk.
- Grape juice is useful for the face skin. Use the juice as a mask on your face and wash face after 15 minutes. After that you can you any good skin refresher.
- Take equal quantities of honey, rose water (Arq-e-Gulab) and lemon juice in a cup and mix it well. Apply it daily on your face before going to sleep, after a few days your face will be clean and clear with very impressive results.
- Mash a few pieces of potato in a clean batiste cloth. Pour few drops of lemon on the potatoes within that cloth. Now rub the cloth with the contents gently on your face for a few minutes. After rubbing the cloth, wash your face with the water. It will refresh your face by making it soft and smooth.
Besides using these tips, you also need to keep yourself away from unnecessary tensions, depression and stress because they can take away the freshness of your face as well as destroy your health.
How to do Facial
Human skin is vulnerable to various skin problems and it needs a little extra care for protection against severe impacts of dust and bacteria. To maintain the charm and beauty of your face, this section of skin care tips would be of great use to you. One of the techniques that are used for achieving freshness, attraction and maximum beauty is skin facial. It is used to get rid of acne and wrinkles of the face and neck that are very common problems across the world, especially in the young generation. Skin facial includes cleansing, massage, creamy scrub, steam, mask and skin polishing, all done one by one. For attaining utmost skin facial benefits, just keep in mind these useful beauty tips and enjoy a real beauty.
- Creamy scrub
- Skin polish
Cleansing is important for a healthy skin life that you can also do on daily basis. For cleansing, first wash your hands and apply a quality cleansing milk on the face with the help of your fingertips. Massage the cleansing milk in circular and upward direction for the 5 minutes then remove extra cleanser with tissue.
The purpose of massage is to increase the blood circulation. You can massage your skin with double or triple action cream to open the pores of the skin and to remove white or black heads.
Scrub is specially designed to remove dead skin cells and black heads but a special care is required to massage with scrub. Apply scrub on the face and neck then massage with soft hands and leave your skin for five minutes then remove extra scrub with cotton or tissue.
Heat the water in a deep pan, add a few drops of lemon juice, and get steam of it for 5 – 6 minutes to remove dust from pores.
After steam, you should apply a mask of following ingredients.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp talcum powder
- 1 tbsp mud mask
- Rose water
Mix all these things, apply on your face, and let it dry. Wash off the mask with clean water. You will have a glowing skin after doing all these steps.
Following creams and lotions will be used for the skin polish.
- 2 tbsp booster
- 1 tbsp bleaching powder
- 1 tbsp soothing lotion
- ½ tbsp skin shiner
Mix all these lotions and powder very well. Apply this mixture on the face and the neck but take care of your hair, eyelashes and eyebrows because skin polish has oxidizing emulsion that can discolor your hair. Remove the skin polish after 20 minutes with tissue paper.
How To Remove Blackheads
Black heads are also a type of pimples but they do not have outer layer and possess a black pointed tip. Oily skin, along with other problems, is very prone to blackheads. But this does not mean that people with normal or dry skin cannot have blackheads. Young girls and boys usually face this problem because at this age their body goes through many hormonal changes, which as a result causes certain skin problems. Therefore youth is more concerned about “How To Remove Blackheads”. This is why they need a lot of useful tips to remove blackheads that can help remedy various other skin problems.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Article on How to Remove Blackheads in Urdu language is mentioned below.
Due to hormonal changes, pimple and blackheads appear on the skin and generally, people use chemical based creams to remove pimples and blackheads. Chemicals always effect the skin badly. Both, acne and blackheads, have the same cause; excessive production of oil by the oil producing glands that results in open pores getting clogged by the oil. Dust particles also get stuck in these open pores which when reacts with oil turns into blackheads. There are various other reasons of blackheads growing on the skin, however they can be prevented by:
- Paying proper attention to your skin. Wash your face at least thrice a day because poor hygiene creates blackheads.
- Using quality products on your skin. Usage of cosmetics of inferior quality is very injurious to the skin; purchase these products very carefully.
- Having a healthy diet. Skin needs a lot of care to remain healthy and diet plays a vital role in this regard. That is why you should eat healthy food and avoid the food items that are having high fats and oil like rice, spicy foods etc. Prefer to eat fresh fruits, vegetables and drink eight glasses of water daily to clean your skin.
If your skin is oily and you are having blackheads on the face, you do not need to worry about that. You can get rid of black heads by simple tips in no time. Never remove blackheads with your finger or nails; it damages your skin and leaves dark spots. To remove blackheads try following homemade tips.
- Take a potato and grind it. After that, massage your skin with it, especially massage on the chin and nose for 15 minutes, let your skin dry and then wash off your face.
- Grind some mint leaves, make a paste of it by mixing some water in it, and apply it on your face. When it gets dry, wash your face. You can use this tip daily.
- Turmeric powder is very good for the healthy skin. For shiny and clear skin, make a paste of coriander and turmeric powder, apply on the face and neck then wash after 20 minutes. It will not only bring a natural glow on your skin but also remove blackheads before you know it.
- Lemon is natural bleaching agent that also controls the oil of the skin. Apply lemon juice at night before going to sleep and wash your face in the morning. It stops the growth of blackheads and pimples to much extent.
- Tomato paste is very effective to remove blackheads and for better result apply this mask daily.
- Aloe Vera has magical effect to remove dark spots, pimples, white heads and blackheads; apply aloe vera pulp on the face twice a week for the desired result.
Skin Care Tips During Fasting in Ramadan
While you are fasting, your body and skin goes through many changes and for this reason you need to take special care of your skin. Skin care in Ramadan is very important to have a fresh look all daylong so that you do not look wearied out to you family and friends. And, for this the first few things to know are skin related problems that may arise during Ramadan. Following are some common problems of the skin.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Here below are the Skin Care Tips during Fasting in Ramadan in Urdu language.
Dehydration is the most common threat that is associated to the summer season. Due to dehydration, the skin becomes dull and faint. On the top of it, when you are fasting, you cannot take the amount of liquid that you would usually take during the day to keep you hydrated. Your meal times also change during this month, making your skin prone to many diet related hazards, which also affect the quality of your skin.
Following are the some skin care tips for the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Diet is very important because it has direct effect on the skin. Avoid eating oily and spicy food items because these can turn your skin oily and result in the outgrowth of pimples, acne and skin rashes.
- Eat a good amount of fresh vegetables and fruits in sehri and iftaar to provide essential nutrients to the skin.
- Protect yourself and your skin from the harmful effects of the dehydration; drink a lot of liquids between iftaar and sehri.
- If your skin is dry then you should do cleansing and toning regularly.
- Women with oily skin should not use oily creams and lotions in Ramadan.
- It is good to wash your face with plain water frequently. Along with the moisturization of face it also removes the extra oil and dust from the skin.
- Spray rose water 3-4 times a day on sensitive parts of your skin during Ramadan to keep your skin cells fresh.
- Avoid cosmetics as much as you can.
If you have to go to work or you have to wear makeup on daily basis for some reason, then you must try these tips.
- Foundation looks good and hides the spots on your skin but, apply a thin layer of foundation.
- Use blush-on of mat light colors like peach, pink and brown.
- Using eye shadow during the day is not necessary but if you really have to use it then use light colors.
- You can also wear kajal or eye liner to make your eyes to look gorgeous.
- Try not to use any kind of lip wear during the month of Ramadan.
Homemade Face Mask In Summer
Summer season brings lot of skin problems especially for the girls who have relatively sensitive skin to men. In winter season, skin of girls becomes dry and loses its charm while in summer season it becomes rough and oily. Every girl is curious of getting rid of such skin problems. Therefore, it is most important to know take control of your diet. Avoid eating meals that are oily in nature. Try to drink lots of glasses of water in summer season. It will keep your stomach clean and healthier. Water is the best source of saving the body with harmful effects. But drinking simple water may annoy someone. They can add lemon in the water that will be more beneficial for their body. In summer, you have to make little efforts to get rid of oily skin problems. Following are the other useful ways of tackling with your skin problems in summer season. The homemade face mask for summer can add charm of your face.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
This face mask is the finest in nature, also this natural face mask is useful in summer season. It works as a moisturizer for your face to bring back the lost shine of your face.
Cucumber 1/3 pieces
1 Egg Yolk
Crunched Almonds 2 table spoons
Honey 2 spoons
Barley flour 2 table spoons
Make a mixture of all these things in a blender and paste on your face for 10 minutes. Wash your face with fresh water after the specified time. You will feel the difference.
Egg Yolk Mask:
One spoon of honey
One spoon of olive oil
One spoon of Vitamin E oil (If available)
Make a blend of all these things and let them pasted on your face for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash your face with fresh water. It will provide moisture to your face after absorbing the fats.
Cucumber and Yogurt Mask:
Cucumber ¾ pieces
Barley flour one cup
Yogurt 2 spoon
Make a paste of barley flour with cucumber while putting in a blender. Then mix two spoons of yogurt in this paste. Paste it on your face for 20 minutes and wash your face with cool and fresh water.
Powder of turmeric 2 spoons
Gram flour ½ spoon
Rose water one spoon
Naturally, turmeric acts as Anti Static which is best for getting rid of pimples and skin problems. Mix two table spoon of gram flour with turmeric powder. Paste it on your face for fifteen minutes and after the passage of time rub your face with hands and wash your face. It will reduce pimples on your face.
Honey and Lemon Mask:
Honey ¼ cup
Lemon two spoons
Wash your face with little hot water. Mix honey and lemon and let it be pasted on your face for half an hour. Wash it afterwards and use this mask for 3 times in a week. It will make your skin soft and beautiful.
Natural Face Mask for Oily Skin:
One spoon of egg yolk
Three spoons of yogurt
Make a blend of both things and paste on your face and neck. Let them be dried for 15 minutes. Wash them with little hot water so that your face is free of any dirt and oil. After that, wash your face with cold water.
Face Mask for Dry Skin:
One spoon of milk cream
One spoon of water
Mix the both things i.e. water and milk cream and make a paste of them. Now, put these things on those parts of your face that are relatively dry. You can also put the paste on your whole face. Wash your face after twenty minutes. It is a best mask for the dry skin.
Skin Allergy Treatment
Just like dried skin becomes a huge problem for women, similarly the sensitive skins also cause severe problems for them. The big hurdle in any sensitive skin is that it is very difficult to identify the main cause of disease. When women use several products of hazardous effects on their skin, it causes skin allergy in the form of scabies, inflammation and several other skin disorders. Sometimes, such kind of allergy is caused due to use of jewelry and use of makeup that have chemicals in them. The sensitive skin requires much care and should use such things quite carefully in order to avoid such skin problems. Whenever you feel allergy on your face, try to remember that what you have eaten in the last 12 hours. Make a list of all those things and if you suffer from allergy in the future, compare it with the first list and if there is any identification of similar food items, try to avoid it. Many doctors suggest expensive medicines because they think that the effects of these medicines last longer and are affective for skin allergy treatment.
No doubt, these anti-allergy medicines are better but their effect remains for six to eight weeks. In this connection, you should follow the directions that are provided in this article rather than spending your money on those expensive products.
Skin Allergy Treatment
- Keep a cotton roll to remove your makeup. To remove makeup, apply moisturizer on the face and remove with wet cotton. Then spray plain water on the face and let the face dry. For oily skin use rose water instead of plain water.
- Use products that are suitable for your skin. If some product is creating itching or other problem then stop the use immediately. Especially oily skin is very sensitive, so choose product very carefully. If a product is creating problem to your skin then note the ingredients of that cream and next time avoid the product with those ingredients. For checking the product use it under your arms, if the result is satisfactory then you can use it on your face.
- The use of anti aging creams and exfoliation products is not good for skin. It is also the case that food items also cause allergy like meat. If the problem is severe then consult your physician.
Face Beauty Tips
Face Beauty Tips
A beautiful face is always the center of attraction even in a big gathering. Human skin is a thin and susceptible layer of the body that is prone to harmful climatic effects and skin on the face is even more sensitive. This is the reason human instinct always tempts to take very good care of this part of the body and face beauty tips are very useful for this purpose. You should try the following helpful tips to avoid most of the problems related to your face. Given below are some of the proven face beauty tips that will make your face looking fresh and attractive round the clock.
- You should drink two glasses of fresh water before having breakfast, early in the morning.
- Morning walk is very good for your skin because it gives a soothing effect to your mind and body.
- Choose your breakfast wisely. One glass of fresh juice and fruits (apple) should always be a part of your breakfast.
- Milk has been always used as a key beauty product since ancient times and it really works. Take a cotton ball, dip it in milk and then rub it on your face for fifteen minutes. It will lighten up the colour of the face. Repeat this process 4 to 5 times a week to get fruitful results.
- Cucumber is another secret of a fresh looking face; take a sliced cucumber and rub it on your face for ten minutes.
- Rose water is available in spray bottles these days. You can apply rose water with cotton, tissue or you could directly spray it on your face for a refreshing feel. It will help you get a glowing and shiny face. Rose water is also good to protect your face from harmful effect of sun rays.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream, 1½ tbsp of flour and a few drops of lemon juice, mix all these ingredients and apply it on your face. Wash your face after five minutes with plain water. You can use this face beauty solution daily. Women with oily face may use gram flour instead of cream.
- Take 1tsp of lemon juice, 1tsp of cucumber juice and apply on your face and neck before taking bath to get a fair face complexion.
- Tomato is used to add beauty and shine to the face. Take a tomato cut it in two pieces and keep it in refrigerator for half an hour. After that, rub this chilled piece of tomato on your face.
- A paste made from yoghurt and tomato can be applied twice a week to have a soft skin and refreshing skin.
- Cleansing is a good way to remove dust and excessive oil from the pores of the face. Double action cleanser is suitable for oily face and triple action for all face types.
- Make a mixture of honey and banana, add a pinch of turmeric powder, cream, rice flour and apply this mixture on your face and neck. You can make this beneficial mask in the blender as well.
Face beauty tips is the major concern of women and the above given useful tips can help a lot to bring freshness and smoothness in your face. These include face beauty home tips which are natural in nature and milder in effect.
Oily Skin Mask Recipes
An oily skin is really a big problem for men and women alike for being most prone to acne, early wrinkles, oily face look and allergies, making mask for oily skin a vital part of your skin care. Your facial skin is of prime importance for being a major element of your personality and for this reason it should be taken care of a lot. Being the most sensitive part of your body, it has to face loads of problems due to dust and pollution, strong sunlight and even if your diet is not good enough.
Click here to Continue Reading in English
The root of these different problems is that this skin has numerous open pores on the surface where dust particles get stuck and a layer of oil covers. The bacteria loaded dust particles go deep in the skin thus creating different skin related issues for you. Skin masks deep cleanse your skin taking out all the dust and other infectious elements from your face making you look fresh and many years younger than you really are. You will learn to make three kinds of oil control masks by reading this beauty tips article.
- Strawberry and yoghurt mask
- Cucumber and porridge mask
- Apple and honey mask
For making strawberry mask, take five strawberries of medium size and mash them with the help of fork. After that, mix one tbsp of yogurt in these mashed strawberries and apply this creamy mixture on your face and neck. After 15 – 20 minutes, wash your face. Strawberry has a lot of elements that help detoxify the skin, removing excessive oil and dust from it and bringing a natural glow to your face.
Cucumber and porridge mask:
Skin experts and beauticians have used cucumber to remove dark circles or cucumber juice for the glowing skin over many years. In this mask, cucumber is a key element. Take a slice of cucumber, one cup of yogurt, one-cup porridge and blend these ingredients in a blender until it becomes a creamy mixture. Apply it on your face covering the entire area for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash your face with cool water.
Apple and honey mask:
Peel off a fresh apple and cut it into small pieces, blend it with three tbsp of honey to make a smooth paste. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes then wash with plain water. This mask acts as a toner and closes the open pores on your skin. In addition, this mask will also remove excessive oils and dust from your skin.
Other beauty tips:
Wash your face with a quality face wash 4 to 5 hours after applying mask. You can easily get the face wash for oily skin from the market.
Water is the best treatment for acne and oily skin. You should drink eight glasses of water every day.
Cleansing of Face
You must have noticed that skin of newborn baby is very soft and clear. As the baby grows up, due to the external factors, the skin starts to become problematic, which means that skin care is an undeniable part of beauty. Cleansing the skin is one of the basic ways to keep your skin clean and beautiful. There are uncountable benefits of cleansing some of which include getting rid of dead flakes, removing impurities and getting a well toned skin. You can easily cleanse your face within minutes if you have the right ingredients with you and know a few vital beauty tips for face.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
It is very important that a cleanser belonging to a reliable brand name and using quality ingredients be used. Using low cost and low quality can result in severe skin related problems on the long run. Skin is a quick reactor to the climatic changes, especially in summer. To protect your skin from these effects you should go for cleansing. Acne and oily skin are two of the major issues that many people face over the world. One thing you have to take care of is the nature of cleanser; oil free or cream cleanse should be used in summer because during this time of the year the skin produces excessive oils. There are a lot of natural cleaners that you can get from the market, or you could try some natural ingredients from your home. In addition, compared to synthetic cleansers, the benefits of cleansing with natural products are more lasting.
Natural Cleansers for dry skin
Natural cleansers show results that are more fruitful then other cleansers.
- Yoghurt in a very good natural cleanser for dry skin; massage your skin with yogurt for ten minutes then remove the leftover with cotton.
- Water provides optimum moisture to skin and also cleans the skin. In order to maintain the moisture drink plenty of water daily.
- Cucumber paste is an awesome cleanser. Mash cucumber and apply on face and neck then wash neck & face after 15 minutes.
- Apply moisturizing lotion frequently on the dry skin to keep it moisturized.
Cleanser for oily skin:
Oily skin needs more care than dry skin; due to open pores, it absorbs dust so its cleansing is very important.
- Mash apples and apply on face for 15 minutes then wash with cool water; it absorbs the extra oil from the skin.
- Mud mask is very good to absorb oil from skin, Mix mud and rose water and apply on face then wash it out when it gets dry.
For Normal skin:
Olive oil in good cleanser for normal skin; take few drops of olive oil and apply on the face and neck. Massage with it for few minutes then remove the remaining oil with tissue paper or cotton.
Oily Skin Care | Home Made Face Mask for Oily Skin
Oily skin care is very essential for the young girls. Oily skin often causes many difficulties for the girls who are going through the hormonal changes because the androgens produce more oil (Sebum) at this stage. Some people have inherited oily skins and some have oily skin due to the deficiency of vitamin B2 & B5. Especially in summer season, the dust in the air causes pimples and black heads. Therefore, you need to take care of your skin. The following content will greatly assist you by the tips for oily skin and how you can make face mask for oily skin.
Healthy Food for oily skin:
Diet is directly linked with the health of skin. If you eat healthy food, your skin will automatically be healthy and you will not need any cosmetic to look beautiful. If you eat oily and spicy food that provides oil to the skin then the extra oil will excrete through pores and gives your skin an oily look.
According to the “American Acne and Rosacea Society”, 51 % of the acne in adult is caused by greasy (oily) food. That is why the people with oily skin should avoid fried and oily foods. They should eat fresh fruits and vegetables. 8 glasses of water daily are suggested by the expert for healthy skin.
Masks for oily skin:
It is good to wash your face 4 to 5 times a day to remove oil and dust from the pores and you should do cleansing before going to sleep daily. By using homemade face masks, you can get rid of oily skin and its problems.
- Egg = 1
- Honey = 2 Tb
- Lemon juice = 1 Ts
- Strawberries = 2
Steps to follow:
Tale a bowl of small size and mix all the ingredients very well then apply on the face and neck. Let it to be dry then wash off with warm plain water. Egg firms the skin and you can use this mask once a week.
- Cucumber = ½
- Egg = 1
- Milk = 1 Tb
- Lemon juice = 1Ts
Cut the cucumber in slices and mix all other ingredients. Mix cucumber in mixture and apply on the face for ten minutes. Milk is a whitening agent and lemon is a bleaching mediator. This mask can be used after facial for oily skin.
- Apple = ½
- Honey = 1 Tb
- Flour = 2 Tb
Blend all these things to get a paste like mixture and apply on face in the form of a thick layer. When it gets dry then wash your face with plain water. Flour absorbs the oil from your skin and apple contains Malic Acid than cleans your skin internally.
Home Remedies to Remove Brown Spots on Face
Our skin is one of our most valuable assets. If you don’t take proper care of your skin, it can face certain problems like dark spots, freckles, acne etc. Brown spots look very bad and also put a bad impact on your personality. Brown Spots are also called age Spots, Dark Spots, Sun Spots or Hyper-1 Pigmentation. Especially in summer spots of brown color appear on the face due to sun rays. Although make up helps to hide these Brown Spots to some extent, but it is necessary to control the psychological factors of these spots.
Basic reasons of freckles are following:
- Sun rays are harmful for our skin. Direct exposure of skin to sun is very harmful and can cause several skin problems.
- Stress is another reason of brown spots.
- Aging is also the reason of freckles.
- Due to liver diseases brown spots appear on the skin.
- During pregnancy the skin also becomes pigmented.
- Use of low quality products can cause this problem.
- Here we are giving you some homemade remedies to reduce brown spots:
- To remove dark spots mix rose water, honey and lemon juice and apply this mixture on your skin.
- Add some drops of glycerin in fresh milk and apply it daily on your skin. It also makes your skin fresh.
- Grind lemon peels and use it with milk daily before going to sleep. It reduces dark spots.
- Mix lemon juice in fresh cream and apply it on your skin daily.
- Mask of honey and almond is a best tip to remove these spots. Take one ts of honey, one ts of lemon juice and half spoon of almond oil and mix all these ingredients. Apply this mixture for 10 – 20 minutes on your skin and then wash off. It also good for fair complexion.
- Take 2 tbs of lemon juice, small piece of peeled off potato, one tbs of yogurt, blender or food processor, 2 towels and moisturizer. Blend these ingredients in blender to make a paste. Apply this paste on your skin and then cover up your face with wet towel. After 20 minutes wash off your face with cold water. At the end, apply moisturizer to make your skin soft. You can use this paste 2-3 times in a week. It’s a magical tip to remove freckles.
Bad Skin Complexion
Normally our complexion gets pale or faded due to abrupt fall in health or carelessness in diet. Our face gets pale also because of less sleeping hours, which effects badly on our liver. There is a need to cope with this particular situation and to get the healthy ends. The symptoms, causes and treatment of the bad skin complexion are given in detail in this article.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
The reasons for bad or pale skin complexion are listed below.
- Unhealthy food diet
- Unhealthy sleeping habits
- Stress and tension
- Digestive system has very deep effect on your skin complexion and indigestion is the reason of bad skin complexion.
- Over eating also leads to pale or uneven skin tone.
- Many people complaint about the liver (improper working). Infect they are responsible for the improper functioning of liver.
- Those who do not exercise daily also got the liver problem.
- Pale face and faded lips are the symptoms of weakness and shows that your body does not have enough strength.
- People who need bright face and fair skin complexion should take care of their diet.
- Avoid the use of tea and coffee because both of these drinks are harmful for the digestive system and for the skin also. Tea and coffee also affect the muscles very badly.
- Alcoholic drinks are injurious to the skin color.
- Oily and fried food should be avoided in order to avoid pimples and skin marks.
- Avoid pickle and spicy food items.
Homemade tips are very beneficial to improve the skin complexion. Take juice of cucumber and apply on your face and neck with cotton ball. Another tip is of the mixture of turmeric powder and vegetable oil and rub on your face gently.
Dr Rao Botham has written in his book that people who use to have food items like brown bread, fried chips and other such edibles, look pale and lazy all the time. It does not mean that these people do not eat anything else but the major portion of their diet consists on these things. These food items also cause flu or constipation. For healthy skin and your body systems you should exercise daily, eat fresh food, fruits, vegetables, fish, egg and other healthful things. All of you should try our tips to live a healthy and safe life otherwise the there are chances of several diseases.
How to Make Face Beautiful and Attractive
Face is considered to be the reflection of whole personality. When we see someone the first thing that we note is the facial beauty or the facial attraction of that particular person. The first and foremost factor in enhancing our personality is to take too much care of our face. Make it sure to drink at least eight glass of water in order to make your face as well as body healthy and attractive. In order to keep your facial skin fresh first of all we should avoid frequent use of pain killers as they are quite harmful. The second important thing is to avoid junk foods, soups and sweets. Lips are the most considerable part of our face and we should take special care of them. Usually, during winter season, our lips get dry and adopt a hideous look. If Chap Stick is used thrice a day our lips would adopt a softer and pinkish look. The use of olive oil also helps us in making our lips beautiful. Our face can not be beautiful and attractive if we are over weight or under weight. Regular exercise and frequent use of fresh fruits and vegetables balances our weight and consequently our face gets attraction.
12Next Page 1 of 2